Thursday, June 2, 2011

Paul Greengrass in Talks to Direct Somali Pirates Film


 Great news for anybody who knows and likes Mr Greengrass will know this is great news. It has been announced that Paul Greengrass is set to direct a Somali Pirates film starring Tim Allen and from the production company that brought you the Social Network. The film is about a true story of a man sacrificing  himself to pirates to save his men.
 I am really excited for this. I love Paul Greengrass and all of his movies. I am a fan of the shaky cam action scenes but I think it will be much calmer with the camera. This could be just as good as Untied 93 is other based of a real event film (Untied 93 was my favorite film of 2006). So overall this is on must see list if this news is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment